Personal data processing
Last Updated: October 2023
The following terms and conditions of this Legal Notice apply to all visitors to the Company's website. Guangzhou Oumurs Motorcycle Technology Co.,Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") reserves the right to amend this Legal Notice from time to time. Please read these terms carefully before using this website, especially terms about disclaimer and Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. Your accessing, browsing, and/or using of this website signifies that you have accepted all the following terms and conditions. If you don't agree with terms and conditions as follows, please immediately stop visiting this website.
1. All information and data in relation to the Company published on this website, including but not limited to text, pictures, data and videos, may be timely, accurate, true and complete through our effort. The Company reserves the right of final interpretation for such information and data. The Company will make its best endeavor to check the information on this website. However, the Company does not make any kind of warranties (for example suitability, correctness, completeness, non-infringement, etc.) to the information on this website. The Company is not liable for any use of such information.
2. For your convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. The third-party websites links do not signify that Company agree with, approve and/or support the contents on the third-party websites, and such links are not for the purpose of publicity or advertisement. The Company makes no warranty to the content of third-party websites, and is not liable for any third-party websites. You should exercise independent judgment as to whether to use third-party websites and their contents.
3. All trademarks, logos, etc. used on this website belong to the Company or the applicable licensor. Without the written consent of the Company, no person can use the trademark, logos, etc. of the Company in any way.
4. All information and content in relation to the Company published on this website are protected by the applicable copyright law. All contents on this Website are copyrighted by the Company or the applicable licensors except those explicitly quoting others' content.
The Company is not liable for any losses such as indirect, special, incidental, punitive and/or consequential losses, losses of profits, data lost or business interruptions, etc., resulting from the use and/or unavailability of this website. The Company is not liable for any negative impact on your computer systems caused by computer viruses or other malware, programs or codes etc., and any system crash or other technical failures of system.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
The interpretation, validity, performance and dispute resolution of this website and the Legal Notice shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there is any dispute arising from and/or in connection with this website and/or Legal Notice, you agree to negotiate with the Company amicably at first. If there is no settlement being reached through negotiation, the case shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Guangzhou, Canton.
Last Updated: October 2023
This Policy helps you understand the following:
1. Personal Data We Process
Personal data refers to any data that, either recorded electronically or otherwise, relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, and does not include anonymized data. Oumurs may directly or indirectly collect such data when you use our products, services or websites, or when you interact with us. In accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we follow the principles of lawfulness, legitimacy, necessity, and integrity, collect only the personal data necessary for the realization of product functions, and use the collected personal data for the explicit purposes only.
2. How We Share, Transfer, and Disclose Your Personal Data
Sharing is the process by which Oumurs provides personal data to other personal data processors and each party has independent control over the personal data. Oumurs promises to keep your personal data strictly confidential. Oumurs will not share your personal data with entities, organizations or individuals outside of Oumurs, except as otherwise provided by laws, regulations and requirements of regulatory authorities. In the event that there is a need to share your personal data with third parties, we will follow the following principles:
A. Sharing after having obtained explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, Oumurs will share your personal data with other parties.
B. Sharing under legal circumstances: Oumurs may share your personal data according to laws and regulations, litigation needs, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities according to law.
C. In certain circumstances sharing your personal data is the sole proper way to facilitate the provision of services or to assist dispute resolution.
D. Sharing with third party service providers cooperating with Oumurs: In order to facilitate Oumurs to provide services to you, your personal data may be shared with third party service providers. Oumurs will only share the personal data necessary for the products or services with the third party service providers.
Oumurs will not transfer your personal information to any entities, organizations or individuals except for the following situations:
A. obtained your prior authorization or consent;
B. required by applicable laws and regulations, legal proceedings, and mandatory administrative or judicial request.
(3) Public Disclosure
Oumurs will not publicly disclose your personal data unless obtained your explicit consent or based on your active choice.
(4) Exceptions to Prior Authorization and Consent When Sharing, Transferring and Disclosing your Personal Data
In the following cases, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal data does not require your prior consent:
A. In connection with the fulfilment of Oumurs’s obligations under laws and regulations;
B. Directly related to national security or national defense;
C. Directly related to public security, public health or major public interests;
D. Directly related to criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials or execution of court decisions;
E. For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property or other significant lawful rights and interests of you or other individuals, and it is hard to obtain the consent;
F. The personal data is proactively disclosed to the public by yourself;
G. The personal data is collected from legally and publicly disclosed information, such as news reports and disclosed government information;
H. To comply with other requirements as provided by relevant laws and regulations.
We or our third party services providers may obtain and use your personal data through COOKIES or similar technologies.
We use our own COOKIES or similar technologies, which may be used for the following purposes: Remember your identity. For example, COOKIES or similar technologies help us to identify you as our user.
4. Updates to This Policy
5. Contact Us
Tel：+86 20 8788 8831